Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent
Insurance can be a complicated purchase. You’re not buying bread or milk. You’re buying a promise of protection that could potentially make or break your financial well-being. How do you know that you’re making the right choices about coverage? Are you sure you’re getting the best possible value for your dollar? The options can seem bewildering.
Paschall Insurance Group is a trusted, local Independent Agency with over 100 years of insurance experience under one roof. We have seen first-hand how our advice and advocacy benefits our policyholders. Here are a few reasons why we believe the independent agency experience benefits you:
- CHOICE– Independent agents represent many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points. Most on average sell for dozens of different insurance companies. There is no need for you to accept one quote from one company, and there is no need for you to spend time filling out many different online applications to get your own quote comparisons. With their connections and their knowledge of the market, independent agents can often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find searching on your own. Independent agents do the shopping. You do the saving. They find you the right blend of price, coverage, and service.
- LICENSED EXPERTS – Independent agents can explain the complexities of insurance in simple terms, helping you make smart decisions. They make a career out of assessing their customers’ insurance needs and matching them with the insurance carrier best equipped to meet those needs at a price the customer can afford. Think about it. While you might research wording for wills on the Internet, you’ll likely go to an attorney to ensure that the document is drawn up correctly. Why wouldn’t you seek the advice of a licensed insurance professional to be certain that your home, your auto, or your business is properly protected?
- PERSONAL ADVISORS – Agents not only find you competitive pricing, they make sure you are adequately covered. Working with you face-to-face, your agent becomes your personal advisor, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. They know it’s not just about finding a price you can afford; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered so that you don’t end up insurance-poor if you do suffer a loss.
- ADVOCATE – If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, your independent agent will be your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf.
- ACCESSIBLE – Independent agents are your neighbors…they share your interest in the community where you live, and understand the benefits and challenges of living in your locale. They are often highly involved in the community, sponsoring youth sports teams, buying from your local businesses, supporting school organizations, and voicing opinions at the monthly Chamber of Commerce meeting. They are right around the corner, ready to help.
- ONE-STOP SHOPPING – Independent agents can often meet all of your insurance needs with the companies they represent, providing auto, home, renter’s, and business coverage.
- PERSONAL CONSULTANTS – Independent agents periodically review your coverage. They are there to help you through all the changes in your life, whether you’re going from renting an apartment to buying a home, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that retirement condo.
- PROTECTION & PEACE OF MIND – Above all, working with an independent insurance agent will provide you with peace of mind, knowing that when you save money on your insurance, it won’t come at the expense of comprehensive coverage. When it comes to protecting your home, family, business and other invaluable assets, relying on an independent agent you can trust is a great place to start.